TRL 100: Celebrating 100 Episodes Talking About Podcasting, Travel, & The Future of Location Independence with Jason Moore
To celebrate 100 episodes of That Remote Life I invited back my friend and first guest Jason Moore from Zero to Travel and Location Indie. Jason and I talked about what has happened in the last 2 years since we last spoke (on this podcast) and how podcasting has changed my life and his over the years. We also talked about location independence, travel, businesses, and the future of remote work in a post COVID era.
Thank you everyone for listening, it’s insane that we have reached 100 episodes and I look forward to having you guys be a part of the next 100 episodes!
What You’ll Learn
- What is 6-Figure Nomad and how to join
- How has starting a podcast changed Mitko as a person?
- Guest goals for TRL?
- What it’s like getting into the podcast business
- How to find great guests for your podcast
- How COVID-19 has changed remote work and propelled it
- How cities can use empty offices to improve the lifestyle of citizens
- What is Safety Wing and how they’re trying to create an ‘internet country’
- Why consistency is so important in business
- 6-Figure Nomad
- Zero to Travel
- The Hoth
- Outsource School
- Museum Hack
- Nick Gray Instagram
- Join Lifestyle Launch Academy
- TRL 087: How to Develop a Millionaire Mindset and Achieve Financial Freedom with Rock Thomas
- Safety Wing
- Plumia – 1st Internet Country
- Gary Vaynerchuk interview on What Bitcoin Did Podcast
- Join Location Indie
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
💬 Leave a comment below
📣 Share this episode on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with your thoughts and tag it with #thatremotelife
To help out the show:
🌟 Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews help tremendously and I read each one
🤘 Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts or wherever you normally listen to podcasts.