TRL 047: How to Build a $20,000 per Month Udemy Business with Louise Croft
Today on the podcast I am joined by my friend Louise Croft who you may know on Instagram and YouTube as Digital Nomad Girl. Louise has been a digital nomad for the past six years and has built a following of close to 30,000 subscribers on her YouTube channel where she talks about the realities of being a digital nomad. Over the years she has built an amazing passive income business on Udemy where she sells over 40 courses and is now growing an Amazon FBA business in Australia.
In this interview, Louise and I talked about why she became a digital nomad, why she decided to build a Udemy business and how she was eventually able to grow it to over $20,000 per month in passive income, and how she is now funneling that Udemy income into creating an Amazon FBA businesses in Australia that has over 40 products!
Guys I have known Louise for several years now and I continue to be more and more impressed with her because she has a bit of a Midas touch. Whether it’s building a great Instagram following, one of the most popular digital nomad YouTube channels, or a Udemy course empire I feel like everything she sets out to do she does a great job with. It was so great to talk to her and get a little look under the hood of how she runs her business and how she decides what opportunities to pursue so I think you guys are going to find this episode insightful.
What You’ll Learn
- Why Georgia can be a great place for building a business.
- What brought Louise to Thailand?
- How Louise transformed her life from being a fashion consultant to exploring freelancing, PR, journalism, admin, and ‘Udemy’.
- How Louise is diversifying her offline and online income.
- How using mass market teaching can help create a passive income.
- How Louise has gained great financial success through ‘Udemy’.
- Louise’s advice on how to work in a competitive market.
- Louise’s journey of creating an income through Amazon FBA in Australia.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment below
- Share this episode on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with your thoughts and tag it with #thatremoteshow
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews help tremendously and I read each one ????
- Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts or wherever you normally listen to podcasts.