TRL 077: How My Dad Became a Digital Nomad with Doychin Karshovski
In this episode, you will hear about what made my dad decide to start working online with his clients, the benefits it has made to his business, and how COVID has impacted and in some ways improved this business.
Like I said this was a really fun episode to record and you will even get a little bit of a background into my transition from a lifeguard to working online and how my parents felt about it.
What You’ll Learn
- What Doychin’s personal trainer business entails.
- Why Doychin decided to shift to becoming a digital nomad.
- The benefits of becoming a digital nomad.
- How COVID has impacted and in some ways improved his business.
- Doychin’s first response to Mitko wanting to become a digital nomad.
- How Doychin moved his clients from in-person to remote.
- Tips for transitioning clients from in-person to online.
- Monitoring another person’s health when remote.
- Tools and tech- hacks for working online with clients.
- Mitko’s background, and how he originally became a digital nomad.
- Future projections for Doychin’s personal trainer online business.
- The benefits of meditation and breathing exercises.
- Doychin’s travel aspirations.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment below
- Share this episode on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with your thoughts and tag it with #thatremoteshow
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews help tremendously and I read each one ????
- Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts or wherever you normally listen to podcasts.