TRL 086: Phil Libin Founder of Evernote on Launching mmhmm, Remote Work, and The Future of Work Post-COVID
Today on the podcast we are joined by Phil Libin the co-founder and CEO of All Turtles and mmhmm. Phil started All Turtles in 2017 to create products that address real-world problems using cutting-edge technology. When COVID forced businesses to move to use video on a daily basis they decide to make their newest app mmhmm in order to make video communication more clear and compelling.
Prior to All Turtles and mmhmm, Phil was the co-founder and CEO of the popular app Evernote, growing the product to hundreds of millions of users under his leaders.
During this interview, Phil and I got to discuss what made him and his team create mmhmm and why they are positioning it to be a game-changing app in a video call business world. We also discussed his thoughts on where life, the economy, and working is headed post-COVID and why calling yourself a “remote worker” will be obsolete in a decade.
I had a lot of fun and I honestly learned a lot during this conversation and I think you will as well.
What You’ll Learn
- What were the top three lessons learned whilst being the CEO of Evernote?
- Does being an entrepreneur become easier over time?
- What is Mmhmm
- How Phil came up with the idea for Mmhmm?
- Where does Phil see the future of the Silicon Valley going?
- What is the future of remote working?
- What makes a question good?
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a comment below
- Share this episode on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with your thoughts and tag it with #thatremoteshow
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews help tremendously and I read each one ????
- Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts or wherever you normally listen to podcasts.