TRL 097: The Future of Work & Society After COVID-19 with Sahin Boydas from RemoteTeam.com
I’m very excited for today’s interview because it’s with Sahin Boydas the founder and CEO of Remote Team which helps remote-first companies manage their team’s payroll, compliance, and contracts.
Sahin has spent the majority of his time as a founder in Silicon Valley but decided to focus on improving remote teams in 2019. Sahin and I had a really fun conversation during which we discussed how the rise of remote work will affect US cities, what mistakes companies are making today in running their remote teams, and what the future of remote work looks like.
What You’ll Learn
- How COVID-19 is shaping the future of remote work
- What will Silicon Valley look like in a remote-first world
- Why teaching entrepreneurial skills should be taught in schools
- Hiring freelancers vs. full-time employees
- Why Sahin decided to start Remote Team
- The mistakes that companies are making in terms of remote work
- How companies can improve output during COVID-19
- What you can do to improve your experience working from home.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
💬 Leave a comment below
📣 Share this episode on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with your thoughts and tag it with #thatremotelife
To help out the show:
🌟 Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews help tremendously and I read each one
🤘 Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts or wherever you normally listen to podcasts.